The Cardioline ar600view ECG Machine is a portable electrocardiograph with superior features, equipped with a color LCD display capable of displaying up to 6 traces at the same time, soft-touch alphanumeric keyboard, and integrated high-resolution printer.
This machine incorporates wireless data transmission via a Bluetooth interface, which enables the exams recorded to be saved on the computer.
In just a few minutes your ar600view could include:
- Memory option: files up to 100 tests without the need for immediate printing (“paper saving” mode)
- ECG measurement option: calculates ECG parameters automatically
- ECG interpretation option: a program for automatic parameter calculation and interpretation of the ECG signal
- PC archiving option: archives tests on a PC with ECG management software ECG cubeecg;
- PC ECG option: transmits ECG data in real-time to a PC with ECG management software ECG cubeecg.
- Records an ECG in automatic, manual, and pre-programmed mode
- Visualizes the real-time ECG signal on its graphic display in the formats 3 and 3+3 channels
- Prints the ECG signal in high resolution on 60mm-paper with its thermal printer in various formats: 1, 2, 2+R, 3, and 6 channels
- Memorises the last automatic ECG for the later printout of copies as required
- Organizes tests by date/time
- Integrated soft-touch keyboard for entering patient as well as user data