The Edan SE-1200 Express ECG Machine provides excellent analysis while being cost-effective for private practices and hospitals. Physicians agree this ECG is easy to use with both a user-friendly design and exceptional clinical accuracy.
The features of the SE-1200 Express include a complete alphanumeric keyboard, an 8.4″ LCD touch screen for optimal viewing along with a sleep mode to save energy and extend battery life. In order to streamline workflow, this machine is equipped with a one-touch operation which includes: age and gender shortcuts, a support bar code scanner to improve simplicity, a rechargeable Li-ion battery, and Wi-Fi capabilities for efficient data transmission.
The SE-1200 Express provides an accurate analysis with the most advanced 24 bits A/D converter technology to detect weak signals, automatic measurement and interpretation capabilities tested by the CSE/AHA/MIT database, and 120 second real-time ECG waveform freezing/review to assist your diagnosis. It accurately records and prints 12 ECG traces on a high-resolution thermal printer.
Tests can be saved to an external drive in PDF format to allow for easy transmission to any EMR. Tests can also be wirelessly sent to a PC with the SE-1515 analysis software where the file can be exported in PDF, JPG, or BMP formats.
- 8″ high-resolution color touch screen
- Alphanumeric keyboard
- One-touch operation
- Enhanced weak signal detection
- Comprehensive filters & anti-noise technology
- Real-time ECG waveforms freezing and review
- Advanced SEMIP algorithm for automatic measurements and interpretation
- Built-in high-resolution thermal printer with external USB printer (optional) support
- Extended printing
- Large internal memory which can be enlarged by USB flash disk
- Built-in data management with reports review
- LAN/Wi-Fi(optional) connections
- Bi-directional communication with SE-1515 Data Management System
- Multi-format reports export (optional)
- Barcode scanner support (optional)