- Real-time curves and pediatric incentives
- Export of PDF files and raw data
- Wide range of selectable predictable values
- Customizable reports
- Powerful data-management, including simple local storage or SQL Server database
- EMR Integration with top EMR/EHR systems
- Automated quality feedback and interpretation
- Highly resistant to shock and vibration with strong cable protection
- Review test results from any PC using EasyOne Connect
EMR Integration with top EMR/EHR systems
Automated Quality Feedback and Interpretation
Shock and Vibration Resistant
Calibration-Free with Lifetime Stability
Commonly Asked Questions
The warranty on the NDD Easy on-PC Spirometer is 3 years, and 1 year for accessories.
No. The Easy on-PC Spirometer is powered by a PC, laptop or tablet via USB, and therefore doesn’t require any batteries.
Key features and capabilities of the EasyOne Connect Software include:
- QC-grading and result interpretation
- Encouraging pediatric incentives
- Custom provocation protocols
- Large selection of predicted sets (%Pred, Z-Score, and LLN)
- Import of external PFT results
Yes. The NDD Easy on-PC Spirometer is HL7 compatible through EasyOne Connect, enabling connectivity to all EMRs.