The CardioTech GT-350 EKG Machine is a user-friendly EKG machine that is portable, Wi-Fi capable, and affordable. The GT-350 comes with a high-resolution 8” color touch screen and an alphanumeric keyboard. The GT-350 streamlines workflow with instant age and gender shortcuts and comes with interpretation and automatic measurements tested by the MIT/AHA/CSE database.
The CardioTech GT-350 EKG Machine has a built-in high-resolution thermal recorder for a full-page printout or you can export all data onto a USB drive and print elsewhere. The device can also transmit data to a computer via WIFI or LAN line and can export data to a PDF, SCP, FDA-XML, and DICOM with the purchase of the PC software.
The GT-350 EKG Machine can store up to 200 EKGs internally, including waveforms, measurement, and diagnosis. In addition, it has the ability to freeze and review the waveform backward/forward per second or per page and print so that every arrhythmia can be examined.
- Touch Screen
- 200 EKG Memory
- Compact, lightweight design with folding handle to save space
- 8” inch color screen for optimal viewing
- Digital filter to avoid baseline drift, AC, EMG interference
- Standby mode for saving energy and extending LCD life
- Single-button operation for sampling, analysis, printing, and storage
- Ethernet data transmission to PC
- OnBoard PDF Creator w/ USB port for data transfer
- Optional XML and DICOM output
- Full Keyboard
- Real-Time Waveform Freeze
- Built-in rechargeable battery