Rad-67 Handheld Pulse CO-Oximeter’s ability to provide portable spot-check monitoring measurements of both oxygen saturation and noninvasive hemoglobin makes it a single-device solution in multiple clinical and non-clinical settings, such as emergency rooms, pre-/post-surgery settings, and physicians’ offices.
When used with the rainbow® DCI®-mini sensor, Rad-67 provides spot-check monitoring with Next Generation SpHb technology. This technology significantly advances the forefront of noninvasive portable hemoglobin spot-check monitoring.
- The intuitive touchscreen allows users to quickly navigate the user interface with finger gestures
- Redesigned sensor connector port with a slim profile design provides tactile feedback upon proper connection
- Wireless printer compatibility enables clinicians to print results at the point of care
- Bright LCD, color display
- Automatic low power mode to conserve power
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts screen brightness to optimize visibility
- Rechargeable Battery