- Measures Peak Expiratory Flow (PEF) and Forced Expiratory Volume in one second (FEV1)
- Pair with Smart One App via Bluetooth for real time test results and other features
- Easy configuration for calculating target values
- Improve patient compliance with incentive program
- Target light indicator and graphic trends for PEF and FEV1
- Add notes to each session
- View test results, traffic lights and notes on a single screen
MIR Smart One App
Traffic Light Indicator for PEF and FEV1
Incentive Program for Patient Compliance
Commonly Asked Questions
The warranty on the MIR Smart One is 2 years, and 1 year for accessories.
Features of the MIR Smart One App include:
- PDF medical reports for selectable date range
- Graphic trends for self-monitoring of PEF and FEV1
- Easily read test results, including Peak Flow Traffic Light
- Track symptoms and make notes
No. The MIR Smart One Spirometer can only trend a single individual’s test results. The MIR Smart One App is also designed for single patient use.
However, the MIR Spirobank II Spirometer is designed for multi-patient review.