Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730 Autoclave
The fast cycle time and heated drying deliver a quick turnaround for wrapped or unwrapped instruments. The simple controls and easy closing door make this unit a breeze to operate. Requirements vary greatly from the new or small practice to the multi-operatory complex.
Tuttnauers’ range of autoclaves from simple manual systems to fully automatic systems can fill the needs of your office. The matrix on 4 standard sizes of 7″, 9″, 10″, and 15″ chambers provides choices on 11 different autoclaves, which allows you to conveniently choose a system to meet both your current and future needs.
From sterilizing a few instruments at a time to the demands of sterilizing many instrument cassettes…there is a Tuttnauer autoclave for you.
This is a bulk/heavy item, an additional shipping charge will be added.
- Fast Cycle Time. 9 minutes from a hot start (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time).
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long-life electro-polished chamber and door.
- A double safety locking device prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized.
- Overheat cutoff prevents burnout of heating elements in case of insufficient water in the chamber.
- The drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of the water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat protects against overheating.
- International certifications.