The Tuttnauer 3870M Manual Autoclave has set the standard for steam Sterilization. The Tuttnauer manual autoclave is designed to complement any healthcare and laboratory facility. Our basic manual autoclave will satisfy all of your sterilization needs. Time-tested reliability and durability are built into every Tuttnauer product.
The Tuttnauer M Series is also available in a quick cycle model, the Kwiklave (MK). This sterilizer offers all the proven, dependable features of our manual autoclave, with the added benefit of reducing the total sterilization cycle time by 50%. Speed and reliability are accomplished without sacrificing load size. Kwiklave is the perfect choice for a quick instrument turn-around or a high-volume office.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long-life electro-polished chamber and door.
- A double safety locking device prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized.
- Overheat cutoff prevents burnout of heating elements in case of insufficient water in the chamber.
- The drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of the water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- International certifications.
This is a bulk/heavy item, an additional shipping charge will be added.